Monday, March 29, 2010

Diaper Cake









Some coworkers of mine threw me and another woman a co-baby shower at work, and someone made me this adorable diaper cake, (The first image). I think it's so simply designed, and well put together, I really prefer it over some of these "Over the Top" varieties. Some of them get too tall, have too many stuffed animals, mittens and booties dangling around, and then it doesn't look like a cake at all. I took the clear wrap off, and have had it on display in my daughter's room for two years (The second image).

It has inspired me to make my own diaper cake for my sister's baby shower. I really think I can do it, and I'll post images once it's completed. The baby shower isn't until May, so I hope you can handle the suspense!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha! that's cute, be sure to link us back to this post when you end up doing the diaper cake. What's funny, who knew diapers and cake would go so well together?

    ReplyDelete