Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wedding Shower Favors

I'm really proud of these favors I made for my step sister's wedding shower!! She likes simple designs, and is very easy going and gave me full creativity with these! Her only guidelines were the colors, and that was clover green. It's a very pretty color, but like all colors, each manufacturer creates their own palette, so I had to go with what David's Bridal describes as clover green!

 
Posted by Picasa


Each tag is 4 inches long, and I cut them out of cardstock and used a corner rounder on the top edge, then added a hole for the ribbon. The flowers were actually some kind of large table confetti, so I added a little rhinestone bling in the middle!! I wanted a 3 dimensional component, nothing a little foam adhesive can't do for me!!! I hand stamped each, and tied them to the party favor bags!! The bags were premade, I just filled them and bought a pretty coordinating ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Dang! Those look great!! Was the green swirly a stamp too? I love the 3-d-ness of it. Is that a word?

    BTW - great new blog background! lookin pretty spiffy....

    ReplyDelete